· Contains 20% Laurel Berries.
· 100% natural soap. Contains no colourings, preservatives, perfumes or other chemicals.
· Vegetable and biodegradable product.
· Laurel essential oil has the following therapeutic properties: analgesic, anaesthetic, antibacterial, antifungal, antimicrobial, antirheumatic, anti-inflammatory, circulatory, antiseptic, carminative, diaphoretic and sedative.
· Suitable for sensitive skin and skin problems such as acne, eczema, mycosis, psoriasis.
· It has antiseptic qualities, even as an intimate soap.
· It soothes the skin and regulates excess sebum.
· Its smell is very natural, with a soft and pleasant laurel scent.
· Highly valued for its antiseptic and bactericidal properties.
· It has always been recommended for treating skin conditions such as acne and psoriasis.
There are no reviews yet.