What is natural cosmetics?
Natural cosmetics are characterised by the use of natural ingredients in beauty and personal care products. These ingredients are obtained from plants, flowers, fruits and other natural elements that provide nutrients to the skin and other benefits to the body.
Benefits of natural cosmetics
Natural cosmetics have benefits for the skin and body, one of the main ones being gentler and more respectful to the skin. Natural ingredients provide more moisture, vitamins and antioxidants that can help prevent premature skin aging. Another benefit is the reduced impact on the environment by avoiding the use of harmful chemicals and choosing sustainable materials and packaging.
Natural ingredients in cosmetics
Natural cosmetics are known for the use of natural ingredients in their composition. Some of the most commonly used ingredients are:
- Rosehip oil: used for its high content of fatty acids and vitamins, it helps to regenerate the skin and reduce wrinkles.
- Aloe vera: with moisturising and soothing properties, it is ideal for sensitive skin and for treating burns and insect bites.
- Shea butter: rich in vitamins and fatty acids, it is perfect for moisturising and soothing dry skin.
- Calendula extract: with anti-inflammatory and healing properties, it is useful for treating irritations and sunburn.
- Argan: rich in antioxidants, it is ideal for reducing the signs of aging and toning the skin.
Buying natural cosmetics online
Buying natural cosmetics online has become very popular in recent years and in our online shop you can find a wide variety of natural and organic products.
We are an online shop specialised in natural and organic cosmetics. We offer a wide range of products focused on face care, body care, hand care, foot care, among others. These products are natural, high quality and 100% natural ingredients. In addition, we offer vegan, organic and animal cruelty-free products. In our natural cosmetics e-commerce, you will find detailed information about each product, application and skin care tips, as well as reviews from our satisfied customers.
Natural cosmetics and the environment
The use of natural cosmetics has a positive impact on the environment, as it avoids the use of toxic chemicals and pollutants both on the skin and in the products that are discarded. In addition, natural cosmetics are made from sustainable and biodegradable materials, thus reducing the negative impact on the environment.