Natural face cream: care and hydration for your skin
Natural face cream has become a popular choice for skin care. As there are different skin types and facial care needs, each requires a specific cream. Natural face creams are a sustainable and effective option for daily face care. In our natural cosmetics online shop, discover the skin types and natural face creams, their ingredients and complementary products. In addition, we advise you on how to choose the best natural face cream.
Different skin types:
- Face care for oily skin
- Face care for dry skin
- Face care for sensitive skin
- Face care for mature skin
Benefits of natural ingredients
Natural ingredients in face creams provide a number of benefits to the skin. These include hydration, nourishment and radiance. For example, jojoba oil is rich in vitamins E and B, moisturises and regulates sebum production to treat acne. There is also rosehip oil, which helps to reduce the appearance of wrinkles and blemishes, as well as scars and stretch marks.
Types of natural face creams
Natural face creams are an excellent option to care for and maintain the health of facial skin, as they are composed of organic active ingredients that provide hydration, vitamins and minerals, and do not contain harmful chemicals. There are different types of natural face creams to suit the needs of each skin type and face care goal.
Day and night creams
- Day face creams are designed to protect the skin from the sun, pollution and other external agents that can damage the skin. These creams are usually light and quickly absorbed. In our shop you can find: Rosehip Face Day Cream or Argan Face Day Cream.
- On the other hand, night face creams are intended to deeply moisturise and regenerate the skin. These creams are usually a little thicker and contain ingredients that nourish and repair the skin during the resting process.
Moisturising and nourishing creams
- Moisturising creams are essential to prevent dryness and cracking of the skin. These creams are suitable for all skin types and keep the skin moisturised throughout the day.
- Nourishing creams are made to provide the skin with substances that nourish and protect it. These creams are ideal for mature skin or skin that needs extra care.
Face creams with sun protection
Sun protection is essential to protect the skin from damage caused by ultraviolet rays. Sunscreen face creams include sunscreens that prevent premature aging and potential skin problems, such as skin cancer.
Antioxidant creams prevent damage caused by free radicals, which cause aging. These creams contain active ingredients that protect the skin from damaging free radicals.
The skin around the eyes is the thinnest skin on the face and therefore needs specific care. Eye creams have a softer, lighter texture than other face creams so as not to irritate this delicate area.