DATA PROTECTION Information the Comply with the European Data Protection Regulation
Business Name: LABORATORIOS SYS S.L. CIF: B-96.118.880 Address: Crta Masía del Juez nº 107 Telephone: 961 588 570 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2. Purpose At LABORATORIO SYS S.L. we process the information provided by interested persons in order to: “To be able to maintain the relationship with the client for billing and collection” To manage the sending of the information they request “To provide interested parties with offers of products of their interest, as well as upcoming events or relevant news. The non-acceptance of this purpose implies that we will not be able to inform you about our news and events.
Data retention: The data for the management of the relationship with the client and the billing and collection of services will be kept for the entire time that the contract is in force. Once this relationship has ended, where appropriate, the data may be kept for the time required by applicable legislation and until the possible responsibilities arising from the contract prescribe. The data for sending commercial communications of our products or services will be kept indefinitely until, where appropriate, you indicate your willingness to delete them.
We will not keep your personal data for any purpose for longer than necessary and we will only keep the personal data necessary in relation to said purpose. In addition, we must maintain certain information in accordance with the law or for as long as is reasonably necessary to comply with regulatory requirements, resolve disputes, avoid fraud and abuse or enforce our terms and conditions.
3. Legitimation The legal basis for the treatment of your data is the execution of the provision of the corresponding service. The prospective offer of products to clients is based on the satisfaction of the legitimate business interest consisting in being able to offer our clients the contracting of other products and thus achieve their loyalty. Said legitimate interest is recognized by the applicable legal regulations (General Data Protection Regulation), which expressly allows the processing of personal data on that legal basis for direct marketing purposes.
The basis for sending commercial communications to non-customer users is the consent that has been requested, and may be revoked at any time. The withdrawal of said consent will not affect in any case the performance of the contract, but the data processing for this purpose carried out previously will not lose their legality due to the fact that the consent has been revoked. However, we remind you that you have the right to object to this processing of your data, and may do so by any of the means described in this Policy.
4. Recipients No data will be transferred to third parties, except legal obligation.
5. International data transfers They are not performed.
6. Automated decisions We will not prepare a “commercial profile”, based on the information provided. No automated decisions will be made based on that profile.
7. Origin of the data: We inform you that we only collect data from you, without obtaining it from other sources.
8. Rights Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation on whether at LABORATORIOS SYS S.L. We are treating personal data that concerns them, and the following information: the purposes of the treatment; the categories of data being processed; the recipients or categories of recipients to whom they have been communicated or will be communicated; if possible, the expected period of retention of personal data or, if not possible, the criteria used to determine this period. Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes for which it was collected. . Interested parties may request the deletion of personal data that concerns them when one of the following circumstances occurs: that they are not necessary in relation to the purposes for which they were collected. or treated; that you withdraw consent and the treatment is not based on another legal basis; that you oppose the treatment and that other legitimate reasons for the treatment do not prevail; that have been illicitly treated. In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case only
Al visitar nuestro sitio web, das tu consentimiento para que utilicemos cookies con fines de análisis, relevancia y publicidad.
Este sitio web utiliza cookies para mejorar su experiencia mientras navega por el sitio web. Fuera de estas cookies, las cookies que se clasifican como necesarias se almacenan en su navegador, ya que son esenciales para el funcionamiento de las funcionalidades básicas del sitio web. También utilizamos cookies de terceros que nos ayudan a analizar y comprender cómo utiliza este sitio web. Estas cookies se almacenarán en su navegador solo con su consentimiento. También tiene la opción de optar por no recibir estas cookies. Pero la exclusión voluntaria de algunas de estas cookies puede afectar su experiencia de navegación. Para saber más mire las políticas aquí