1) Clean the face and dry the face thoroughly.
2) Place hands on the top right corner where it says “Rub here” and rub 4 or 5 times to allow passage between F1 and F2.
3) To separate F1 and F2, tear along the vertical dotted line. Tear only as far as where the dotted line ends.
4) Make 3 or 4 folds over F1 from the bottom and press with the thumb. Check that F1 transfers correctly to F2.
5) Gently knead the mixture so that F1 and F2 are completely mixed. CO2 will be generated and the container will inflate slowly.
6) Open F2 as shown in the picture.
7) Apply evenly to the skin, avoiding the mouth and eyes.
8) Leave the mask on for 15-20 minutes.
9) Rinse with lukewarm water to remove any residue.